MyKitchenDrawer x Milkybar® Peanut Butter Mummy Bites
This simple no bake recipe by @mykitchendrawer can be ready in less than 30 minutes!
Serving : 20
1 ball per serving
Each serving contains:
of an adult’s Reference Intake (RI)*
Energy per 100g: 2256kJ/541kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- 250g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 225g Icing Sugar
- 100g Milkybar®
Tips to involve little Farmers
Little bakers can help with every step of this no-bake recipe!
1. Add the peanut butter and butter to a bowl and beat well until combined.
2. Add the icing sugar gradually then continue mixing until you have a cookie style dough.
3. Use an icecream scoop or teaspoon to scoop the dough into balls (approx 20) then put in the fridge to form.
4. Melt down Milkybar® chocolate then dip each chilled ball about 3/4 into the chocolate. Put the remaining chocolate into a piping bag and then drizzle it across the balls to look like mummies.
5. Finish with edible eyes. Keep chilled before serving.