Frozen Milkybar® Mousse with Strawberries & Raspberries
Creamy and fruity, this white chocolate frozen Milkybar® Mousse recipe is a tasty twist on our desserts.
Serving : 1
Each Milkybar® Mousse contains:
of an adult’s Reference Intake (RI)*
Energy per 100g: 553kJ/132kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- 1 x Milkybar® Mousse
- 15g Carnation Caramel Sauce
- 2 x Strawberries
- 6 x Raspberries
- 1/4 of a Biscuit
Tips to involve little Farmers
Let the little ones decorate their Milkybar® Mousse!
1. Pop the Milkybar® Mousse into freeze for at least 4 hours
2. Once frozen, turn the Mousse upside down and push out of the carton on to a plate
3. Drizzle Carnation® Caramel Drizzle Sauce
4. Add chopped Strawberries and Raspberries, and crumble a biscuit on top and enjoy!